November 2010 ~ May 2011 (7 Month)
Development of a digital service to generate narratives using social media contents.
Online users manage multiple web services and constantly generate contents. Ironically, this makes it difficult to track their memories and to create meaningful stories from the contents. Kliyo aggregates online feeds and visualizes data into visual narratives.
As a main user experience designer, I set the goal in the design to make every step easy and pleasant. Many interface possibilities have been explored in sketchbooks, paper prototypes, and digital wireframes.
Senior Interaction Designer
> Interaction Designer
Front End Developer
Back End Developer
^ Personal media repository page in month view
Defining Privacy Dynamics
^ Privacy dynamics document to define social groups and dynamics within the service
^ Privacy dynamics document to illustrate viewing permission rules
^ Initial sketches for the UI
^ Detailed wireframe sample page
^ Mobile wireframe screens
- main interaction designer from the detail design phase
- analyzed competitive landscape
- developed UX concepts
- created set of wireframes for web and mobile
- defined and illustrated rules of complex social boundaries
- creating something new from a scratch and defining invisible into tangible
- developed, but funding ceased