New York, Hartford
^ After talking to multiple stakeholders, day-in-life research and a 3 day workshop with Aetna and the potential clients for the new business, the team have learned the complexity of how currently workforce availability has been managed in large corporations.
Framework & Strategy
^ Design framework and principles
^ From the framework, we’ve envisioned 3 concepts
^ Final visual design samples for 3 types of users; employee, supervisor and the service admin
^ The Fjord team identified 3 major user types of the service and designed an online service with 3 faces; for employees, for front-end supervisors and for service representatives. The images are the sample pages from the wireframe documents. Wireframes were used to communicate with visual designers, clients, and developers who were building the MVP for initial release.
- Research (stakeholder interviews – field interviews – stakeholder map – service blueprint) – concepting – detail design – development
- as a core team member of the design team, support all aspects of service design in this complex multi-actor play from the beginning to end
- support facilitating 3 days workshops (lead breakout sessions) to define actors, their relationships and the workforce management processes
- played an integral role in stakeholder interviews, field interviews, concept and direction development.
- designed detailed interaction for multiple users of the system
- complex system – hard to comprehend by anyone. compiling many voices of constituents and stakeholders, tight timeline for detailed design for multi users
- ceased while MVP under development